Webhooks are created based on events on the Optix platform. You can use webhooks to subscribe to specific events on the platform and inform URLs to be called when events occur.
To subscribe to webhooks, you need to add them in the settings file for your app. Learn how to do this in the App settings file section.
All webhooks are POSTED (POST HTTP method), using an HTTP form method, containing:
- client_id: The app client_id. Available on the App’s details page on the admin dashboard
- created_timestamp: Unix timestamp of the moment where the webhook was created
- organization_id: ID of the organization where the app is available
- event: The webhook name (check out the available webhooks)
- request_signature: A SHA1 Hash of the current client_id + secret + created_timestamp (You can find the secret in the app details screen in ‘Apps → Develop → Your app’ in the Optix admin dashboard). E.g., client_id=123, secret=”secret”, and created_timestamp=123456 would be presented as
A complete list of available webhooks:
A tool to help you debug webhooks: